Statement of Faith
The purpose of this christian organization is to share the love of God and to bear the message of man's redemption through Jesus-Christ to all men. The promotion of the kingdom of God is our mission; we propose to minister to the communities by supplying the word of God, schools, clinics,orphanage, feeding programs that will provide them with a body and experience . RH4cm will also be teaching other skills helpful to the people of Haiti to become oneday self- sufficient, depending only on God's direction.
The vision for this christian organization is that one day every Haitian will know that Jesus is Lord. All children will go to school, be healthy, and be prosperous. Where God's love will be manifested among each and everyone who lives in the poorest Nation in the hemisphere.
Articles of Faith.
1) We believe that the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
2) We believe In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
4) We believe the Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to men. He convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, continually indwells them from the moment of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. His fullness, power and control are approp riated in the believer's life by faith.
5) We believe that man's nature is corrupted, and he is thus totally unable to please God. Every man is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
6) We believe that salvation of man is wholly a work of God's free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight.
7) We believe that each christan must be baptized by immersion in the water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. It is an act of obedience symbolizing the believer's faith in a crucified, buried, and risen Saviour, the believer's death to sin, the burial of the old life, and the resurrection to walk in newness of life in Christ Jesus. It is a testimony to his faith in the final resurrection of the dead. Being a church ordinance, it is prerequisite to the privileges of church membership and to the Lord's Supper. The Lord's Supper is a symbolic act of obedience whereby members of the church, through partaking of the bread and the fruit of the vine, memorialize the death of the Redeemer and anticipate His second coming
8) We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
9) We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus-Christ and that all blood washed, true believers are members of His body , the church. All that are members are part of the family of God.
10 )We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple men of every nation. The fulfillment of that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to "Him who loved us and gave Himself for us."
11) We believe in the personal and premillennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this "Blessed Hope" has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.